“Rights of a Driver”
As the Driver of any vehicle you are responsible for the following:
- The car you are driving is fully licensed.
- You as the driver have full drivers license.
- You are not under influence of alcohol, drug or any medicine.
- If you are carrying children and they are fully restrained in their proper seats and the seat belts are buckled.
- Do not use any mobile devices whilst driving.
- All other passengers are also wearing seat belts
- You can refuse to take passengers who do not want to wear the seat belts.
In Case of accidents: if you are not injured, check if your passengers are injury free, if necessary call for Medical help (Ambulance) and contact the Police on 111 immediately.
Another Road Safety Message from Team NixCrew